[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Code of Conduct

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:43:12 UTC 2016

On 07/20/16 12:19 PM, Johan S wrote:

> and the future will certainly go this way rule #3137 violates rule #2169
> you're right , i fork from now...
Hi,
I would take this as your contribution toward things you like or not.
We (me, you and everyone) are actually, actively changing the future as
we speak :)

Just to mention, private actions are considered not on topic, like
announcing private 'filters' and un/subscriptions is considered disruptive.

Forking is welcome, please inform us how you are advancing with your
fork, where is it hosted and contribute more.