[oi-dev] OpenIndiana Docs - updated

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Tue May 17 06:31:57 UTC 2016

On 05/17/16 04:19 AM, Michael Kruger wrote:
> On 05/16/2016 04:33 AM, Jim Klimov wrote:
>
>> In your defense, perhaps it makes sense to mark Michael's pages
>> visibly as a draft/experiment/poc/etc. of a possible future of OI
>> docs and not the official resource at this moment, so readers of the
>> preview pages are not confused.
>
> This is a good idea Jim, which I have implemented.

Articles per se, are not documentation even if called like that.
So they are clearly not the future of docs, for docs they are not.

It would be best calling them articles and totally expunge
"Organisational" parts as not needed at the moment. But since it's
private site, it's in makruger's discression to do with he's own site
whatever he wants,
BUT calling it Openindiana site...