[oi-dev] #6981 VLC 2.2.2 misses icons after libpng update

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:20:37 UTC 2016

On 05/18/16 01:10 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> Well I just updated and basically lost the majority of the icons even
> in Gnome... this also caused complete havoc to the Nimbus theme...

I don't see that for Nimbus theme at me after update today, I can see
icons right.
My problem is that I can't open nautilus after update, under my account
but can under another.

I have set:
$ cat /etc/fonts/local.conf
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE fontconfig SYSTEM "fonts.dtd">
<!-- /etc/fonts/local.conf file for local customizations -->
<fontconfig>
   <!-- If the font is bold, turn off autohinting -->
   <match target="font">
   </match>
</fontconfig>

To fix  some fonts issues after fonconfig update. (Letters inside
Thunderbird mails are still bigger then should, but "bolder bold" is
fixed with this.