[oi-dev] FOSDEM 2017

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:41:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

FOSDEM is big and can have like 4000 visitors. However, that doesn't imply there are any OI users nor developers.

I was just checking the interest in the event and by knowing, which people are going to be there will allow us to better organize the hackathon (e.g. choose specific areas. There is no need to hackthon for problems that can be solved over IRC etc).

Cheers,
Adam