[oi-dev] [CFR] kvmadm need testers

Michael Kruger makruger2000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 01:30:55 UTC 2016

I just took another look at this.....9 months later.

Here are the missing modules, which I was able to install with CPAN.

/usr/perl5/5.22/bin/cpan i /illumos::smf/
/usr/perl5/5.22/bin/cpan install JSON

After installing those, I was able to run 'kvmadm create myvm' and it
loaded the configuration editor. Looks like it expects to be run within
a zone though. My testing was in the global zone.

Anyone else care to give this a try?

Michael