[oi-dev] clang open source packages and nightly binaries

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Sun Oct 23 04:12:58 UTC 2016

On 10/22/16 07:49 PM, C Bergström wrote:
> Thoughts
> --------------------------
> I'd like to setup an official Solaris 11 or 12 (or someone can get me
> access) and I'll do my best to see if we can make 1 clang package
> which works across both and produces binaries that are portable by
> default.

I believe you can get access to Solaris 11 VM's in the software development
cloud: https://swisdev.oracle.com/SWiSDev_faq.php  (I've never tried myself,
as I use an internal developer cloud instead.)

Solaris 12 is not yet publicly available, though customers with sales reps
can have those reps nominate them for a private early access program.

	-alan-