[oi-dev] [CFT] Mesa 12

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Sep 13 20:00:07 UTC 2016

Alexander Pyhalov писал 13.09.2016 17:36:
> On 09/13/16 04:03 PM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>> On 09/12/16 07:20 PM, ken mays wrote:
>>> After the Xserver bump, I'll push the Radeon KMS components.~K
>>>

>> I've enabled gbm in
>> pkg://userland/x11/library/mesa@12.0.2,5.11-2016.0.0.0:20160913T123902Z,
>> but egl will require more work, as libEGL.so is also provided by
>> NVidia.
>>

> I've enabled EGL. To do it correctly, I had to modify nvidia and
> ogl-select components.
>
> I'd like to get some reports for testers. Updated packages are
>

> pkg://userland/x11/library/mesa@12.0.2,5.11-2016.0.0.0:20160913T141118Z
> pkg://userland/service/opengl/ogl-select@0.5.11,5.11-2016.0.0.0:20160913T142405Z
> pkg://userland/driver/graphics/nvidia@0.340.96,5.11-2016.0.0.0:20160913T141506Z

I've tested this packages on Nvidia (works as expected), VirtualBox
(works), Radeon (applications dump core).
This looks like http://osdyson.org/issues/162 . So, I've returned
"--disable-glx-tls" back. This fixed the issue.

Please, test new version -
pkg://userland/x11/library/mesa@12.0.2-2016.0.0.0:20160913T192322Z

---