[oi-dev] X11 update

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 23:29:32 UTC 2016

Alexander commited https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/2413

> 2. glamor EGL support needs patching,
>
> - OK.

if you try, glamor_egl.c needs some minor modification it seems.

> 3. On Intel, UXA works well while SNA still crashes.
>
> - SNA is improved in current Intel drv git. Kernel DRM needs more love.

Indeed, let me try to debug this week end.

The drm driver crashes at Xorg exit, this should be fixed at least but
maybe related to some issues Martin mentioned earlier.