[oi-dev] Lithuanian OpenIndiana users / developers

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Sep 21 19:16:27 UTC 2016

For what it is worth: Although they at Illumos promised that they allegedly "banned me", they still keep bombarding my old email address with all of their list traffic, although they of course prevent me from responding.

That's a clear form of "mobbing" or rather psycho CYBER-TERRORISM and of typical hypocritical "hold-the-thief!", which - according to their own government's recent ruling - would permit me to see this as an act of war - enough to start NATO's famous Casus foederis  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casus_foederis

The White House and Pentagon Deem Cyber-Attacks "An Act of War"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/reuvencohen/2012/06/05/the-white-house-and-pentagon-deem-cyber-attacks-an-act-of-war/#3175f7854a87

I don't intend to hijack a peaceful devel mailing list for their nonsense.
I tried to forget Illumos. It's better for health not to deal too much with them, otherwise - following your advice - one might soon end as an alcoholic ;)
On the other hand I personally prefer KWACC or Cola btw, simply because alcohol destroys brain cells and that's why I as much as possible avoid it, unless on birthdays or marriages.
But now that you brought this up, I simply needed to add this.
My solution: Since then I only cheack email at my new email address opensxce at mail.ru, because otherwise it would add more pain to my daily life.
All the deails were desribed at http://opensxce.org/how2use_Sun-11.x_xhci_on_OpenSolaris/ - but that's it from me on that matter.

Again, enjoy some KWACC or Cola and discuss precise devel steps.
There is enough to do for Hipster's future, and I bet it will never be abandoned by its Desktop (!) community, simply because hearts are in play, rather than commercial "server-only" "profits".

In Lithuania chances are high that you can easily buy this amazing drink where ever you are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvass

Kvass is a traditional Slavic and Baltic fermented beverage commonly made from black or regular rye bread.[1] The colour of the bread used contributes to the colour of the resulting drink. It is classified as a non-alcoholic drink by Russian standards, as the alcohol content from fermentation is typically low (0.5–1.0%).[2][3] It may be flavoured with fruits such as strawberries and raisins, or with herbs such as mint.[4]

It is especially popular in Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine, but also well-known throughout Estonia and Poland, as well as in other states such as Georgia, Kazakhstan and Armenia. Many kvass vendors there sell the drink in the streets.[5] Kvass is also popular in Harbin[6] and Xinjiang, China, where Russian culture has had an influence.

Regards,
%martin, East-German from East-Berlin