[oi-dev] VirtualBox-5.1.6 on self-built Qt5.5 bins uploaded (built on Hipster 2015 illumos-f83b46b)

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Thu Sep 22 04:06:29 UTC 2016

Ouch, regarding the just published

[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: [oi-dev] VirtualBox-5.1.6 on self-built Qt5.5 bins uploaded (built on Hipster 2015 illumos-f83b46b)
https://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2016-September/019570.html

I found a severe bug: Not sure if this is xcb related, but when creating a New VM and entering text into any VirtualBox setup dialog, no matter which key you press, per key press it will enter an 'x'.

I have some ideas which quick hacks can have triggered this, but we will know more only after I rebuilt everything again etc.

rgds. %martin