[oi-dev] Lithuanian OpenIndiana users / developers

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 11:29:43 UTC 2016

On 09/21/16 09:16 PM, Мартин Бохниг via oi-dev wrote:
> For what it is worth: Although they at Illumos promised that they
> allegedly "banned me", they still keep bombarding my old email address
> with all of their list traffic, although they of course prevent me
> from responding.

Hi,
I use Mail filters :)

I am subscribe to like 50 mailing lists in Thunderbird and no sweat.
(not that I read all of them all the time obviously :) )
Tools>Message Filters or directly 'Message Filters' from Thunderbid menu
on the right.
I use filtering by aether 'List-ID' or 'From' fields and every mailing
list has it's own folder.

It is also per mail provider/server if it let user also receive
'bounced' messages (your own messages sent to list that are also sent on
the list and to you. For example Gmail does not do that, so to stay in
line with thread, one needs to copy it's own sent mails to the list to
it's own folder so to see who aswered to whom. Other providers I think
does not do that, mostly.