[oi-dev] sound-juicer removal?

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Apr 5 09:02:36 UTC 2017

Alexander Pyhalov <alp at rsu.ru> wrote:

> So far I'm trying to make sound juicer 2.32 work with gstreamer 0.10,
> gtk 3.0 and brasero 3... Don't know if it's ugly, but if it works, this
> will save me from porting gstreamer 0.10 plugin to gstreamer 1.0...

My code is for gstreamer 0.10. If you like reliable audio readout from CDs,
I recommend to use it. It should be very easy, if you have gstreamer 0.10.

I however don't know which cdrtools version you have. You may need to upgrade
to a recent version. This includes e.g. mkisofs support for EFI boot and thus
may be a good idea anyway.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg at schily.net                    (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin