[oi-dev] sound-juicer removal?

Jean-Pierre André jean-pierre.andre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 5 09:56:04 UTC 2017

Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> On 04/ 5/17 12:02 PM, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>> Alexander Pyhalov <alp at rsu.ru> wrote:

[...]

> Hi, Joerg.
> It seems I misidentified the issue. The real issue was that sound-juicer
> tried to use gvfs to access cdda files, and our gvfs doesn't support
> this (even if it is compiled with cdda support, it can't mount cdda
> location due to missing fuse support. And to enable fuse support one
> need to update libfuse illumos port...

Are you missing libfuse support or missing the kernel part
of fuse (/usr/kernel/drv/amd64/fuse) ?

AFAIK, they have been both ported to Hipster by Adam, but for
some reason one of them (I do not remember which one) has only
been compiled for 32-bit.

Also I think both of them are available on sfe.opencsw

Jean-Pierre