[oi-dev] GCC 6 builds of oi-userland, missing dependencies and help for merging

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 16:11:46 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Aurélien Larcher <
aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote:

> I started doing build of oi-userland with GCC 6 in fresh zones to fix:
>> 1) missing build dependencies
>> 2) compilation issues
>>
>> I push things there:
>>
>> https://github.com/alarcher/oi-userland/commits/gcc6
>>

> Looking at my build zone after running overnight, 2100 packages are now
> built and published with gcc 6.3.

Checking my build zone, progressing beyond 3000 packages republished now.

The rebuild script fixed and committed some dependency fixes, took the time
to move and squash a few of them and updated the commit queue:

https://github.com/alarcher/oi-userland/commits/gcc6

Feel free to cherry-pick and integrate.