[oi-dev] Phoronix again

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 14:08:26 UTC 2017

You can use the Phoronix forums in relation to the article.Also, the OI wiki provides a way to report on our own 'test analysis' on compatible OI-related hardware.
Phoronix is just another independent test and review website. Anyone can report and test on what 'works for them' to
challenge what is said there or anywhere else.
You can simulate in VMware or virtual clouds, so having esoteric and exotic physical hardware on hand/in-house is not a requirement.
~K