[oi-dev] GCC6 build zone status

Aurelien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 14:45:54 UTC 2017

Thanks to Ken pylint and hal-cups-utils are fixed.
I have fixed and/or republished trousers, clamav, and nut.

Remaining packages follow:

> desktop/hexchat

Issue in LUAjit: lj_vm.o is not compiled as PIC so linking fails. As it is generated from assembly code I do not know how to deal with it.

> library/libpeas

Configuration error: Lua has no LGI support.

> runtime/clisp

Automake issue? No rule to make mbrtowc.o in gllib to produce libgnu.a

> runtime/ocaml

Needs update.

> sysutils/open-vm-tools

Needs update

> library/ spidermonkey

Needs gcc6 patches.

Update page here https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/GCC+6

Another oustanding package on the list will be openjdk-8.

Thanks

Aurélien

--
Envoyé depuis mon Jolla