[oi-dev] Wiki comments

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:08:59 UTC 2017

On 02/25/17 06:51 PM, Thomas Wagner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> even if I don't like the content written in a few selected comments,
> I would not just disable all without a closer look.
>
> If we find a way to preserve the message of the more valuable
> comments, that would be cool. In that case someone would need to
> edit the articles and merge in the messages.

Yes, my idea is preserving them during the process of making Web
representation of the mailing lists (forum-like but not forums but
mailing lists) and to include and save all messages and topics inside.

It would go together with ability of logging in to web represented
mailing lists in forum-like style, with people's comments integrated and
then links on wiki itself to point to them and appropriate topics, so
people can include themselves with the project more tightly and at the
same time content is preserver and both fresh one is there.

Thank you all for comments on this matter anyway, it is good to know
peopel comments are welcome however they are and can be used to make OI
better (including subject of comments themselves) :).