[oi-dev] Latest DRM working OK on iron lake?

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:59:58 UTC 2017

I was getting ready to test some things and decided to update my old
"iron lake" laptop to the latest hipster.  Sadly, it panic'ed in the
AGP code in ways that suggest pkg image-update gave me an inconsistent
set of things.  Just to confirm, I "slammed down" a tar of everything
the gfx-drm gate builds, and then Xorg comes up fine.

Is the latest DRM stuff all getting the right versions in hipster?
Suggestions how to track down what didn't update?

Thanks,
Gordon