[oi-dev] gfx-drm build issue

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Jan 4 07:58:54 UTC 2017

On 31.12.2016 11:17, Jim Klimov wrote:
> 31 декабря 2016 г. 6:23:31 CET, Gordon Ross <gordon.w.ross at gmail.com>
> пишет:

> By defaults of the past year or so, CC and CXX in oi-userland should
> point to a wrapper-script from tools/ that calls CCACHE (if available)
> and wraps the previously set default GCC compiler of the userland
> makefile framework. I wish that a less clumsy solution were possible
> (for less forking), but others I tried with vanilla ccache did not
> work well to pass into sub-builds launched by the recipes. If ccache
> is not available (or is disabled with its toggle envvars), original
> compiler vars are used unchanged by the makefiles.
>
> Also, afaik the userland is built with gcc-4.9 (or 4.8?), not with the
> os/net 4.4.4-il.

Hello.
No, it's not correct, default is still /usr/gcc/4.9/bin/gcc.

As for gfx-drm
'$(ENV) -i /opt/onbld/bin/bldenv env.sh' is used while building it and
so CC should be not set. I see that /opt/gcc/4.4.4/bin/gcc is used.

But I've got this warning while building it manually, perhaps it was
really
issue with CC set to something else in environment.

---