[oi-dev] Phoronix again

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 14:37:00 UTC 2017

Ref:
https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/2017.04+Release+notes
https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/2016.10+Release+notes
The official name varies (i.e. 2017.04) from their directory naming:
http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/20170502/

~K

On Monday, July 31, 2017, 7:08:14 AM PDT, Aurélien Larcher <aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 3:57 PM, ken mays via oi-dev <oi-dev at openindiana.org> wrote:

Actually...
There was a respin due on the 20170502 images to resolve a boot issue on specific hardware that worked with the 20161030 images.

Were these images announced? I do not remember them.

Newer dev snapshots resolve this boot issue. Haven't tried on the MSI X299 motherboard, but know we lack some drivers to enable all of its hardware features.

~ K