[oi-dev] Phoronix again

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 14:54:53 UTC 2017

You are correct. There is a 'test text install ISO, based on illumos-4ac9cfc that works on legacy hardware like the previous snapshots versus the 2017.04 release. Alex just fixed libusb and some other issues so we may want to wait till another test ISO snapshot is released.
Recent test boot images: http://buildzone.oi-build.r61.net/installer-zpool-install/2017-07-22/
~K