[oi-dev] MATE 1.18 testing

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 21:31:22 UTC 2017

Hello,
This OI-Hipster Pulseaudio 10.0 test binary is based on this compile set:https://github.com/oracle/solaris-userland/tree/master/components/desktop/pulseaudio
I've making some adjustments for our Boomer and OSS v4.2 build 201 compatibility/stability.
Thanks,Ken

On Saturday, March 25, 2017, 6:10:11 AM PDT, Aurélien Larcher <aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 11:31 PM, ken mays via oi-dev <oi-dev at openindiana.org> wrote:

Greetings,
MATE 1.18 is now available for OI-Hipster! Well, mostly...

I'm doing an update for the current test ISO, but if you'd like to test over the weekend I'll provide a downloadlink when I post it.
I'm still reviewing all posted bugs and feature requests. Anything nimbus gtk3-related will also be reviewed.

Also saw your comment on oi-dev about Pulsaudio 10.
With the default patchset Pulseaudio 9 and 10 do not work reliably and crash regularly.
So even if it compiles I would not push it without further testing.

Enjoy!,Ken

---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings