[oi-dev] Where should espeak guile and openal go?

Gary Mills gary_mills at fastmail.fm
Mon May 1 23:59:05 UTC 2017

I have small patches for three oi-userland components: espeak guile
openal .  I understand if I touch them, I have to move them to a
category directory.  Which one should that be?  All of them have an
FMRI that begins with `library'.  Is that a good choice?

`espeak' is described as: compact open source software speech
synthesizer.  `guile' is described as: GNU Ubiquitous Intelligent
Language for Extensions.  `openal' is described as: cross-platform 3D
audio API.  Are those any help?