[oi-dev] Can I still install older perl and python?

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:01:28 UTC 2017

Admittedly, this one of the things about IPS that has
long bother me.  It's very "opinionated".
IPS "knows better" than I do what packages should
be installed, and in what versions, etc. and if I don't
happen to agree (i.e. in this case, please don't just
remove Python 2.5) well, that's just too bad.