[oi-dev] Discussing maintainers visibility in oi-userland

n n at mod.net
Mon May 15 11:15:26 UTC 2017

I know this sounds ridiculous, from a security researcher who has had
every version of dropstat and dropttdb.c for the entirety of archs and
os's running them:

CDE is back and re-released with a (better but likely still broken
codebase).

Grab the source maybe if you can afford to just firewall all RPC and X,
etc...

I always liked the exploit lurid found in sadmind, not one of the silly
overflows, but the AUTH_UNIX bug.  I counted several overflow exploits
during the time that was private.

n at mod.net