[oi-dev] Change in video driver ABI

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 22:10:19 UTC 2017

If it helps, Randy F. pointed out a change in Oracle's open-source
version of drm to support "dumb" drivers in the DRM driver.  In
theory, that allows some user-space-only Xorg drivers to be used.
Would not be hard to take that change into our drm driver if that
helps things like Radeon.

Sorry I don't have time to help with this at the moment.
...nor have I much motivation, while I'm being falsely accused of
theft in here...