[oi-dev] Xorg 1.19.5 testing

randyf at sibernet.com randyf at sibernet.com
Sat Oct 28 19:59:48 UTC 2017

On Tue, 24 Oct 2017, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:

> Hi.
> Can you also publish updated nvidia driver there?

   So I haven't tried it with the OI distro, but Nvidia has the most recent
version of these drivers which (in theory) work with S10 and later.  For
OI, they will probably need the gfx_private provided with the driver.

   I have used their public drivers with Oracle Solaris and expect at some
time to try them against OI, but folks might choose to try them (custom
install only, as the install script provided probably won't do the right
thing).

rf