[oi-dev] Enlightenment on OpenIndiana

Aurelien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 17:44:54 UTC 2017

Maybe I should have mentioned the steps for a newcomer.

You can clone oi-userland, add my repositort as remote, and fetch my branch, then git checkout alarcher/e_latest.

To initialize oi-userland, at the top directory: gmake setup.

Then:
cd components/desktop/e/efl && gmake env-prep.

To fetch the master branch of efl:
gmake prep

You can then work on the git and generate patches to be put in the patches directory.

Another solution is to share a repository for efl and change the GIT_* variables accordingly.

Thanks

Aurélien

--
Envoyé depuis mon Jolla