[oi-dev] VirtualBox and recent illumos-gate

Alexander Pyhalov alp at sfedu.ru
Mon Aug 27 15:43:47 UTC 2018

Recent illumos-gate changes have broken KVM and VirtualBox.
Issue: https://www.illumos.org/issues/9761.

Note, that we've never delivered VirtualBox for OI and Solaris binaries just worked. Now it's no longer a case, and VirtualBox kernel modules should be patched. Well, I don't have enough skills (and perhaps even more important - free time) to do this, so any help would be appreciated...

Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,