[oi-dev] Please Zip compress the USB downloads from OI

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 19:23:16 UTC 2018

Hi

The Image itself is compressed. However not the USB part but the LOFI
File representing /usr on the Live system.

What you compressed was the Sparse part of the image. I.e the Allocated
but not used USB Image Parts.

As soon as we have the combined image that will be solved.

What will help however Especially for people in the US is to pick a
local mirror. AFAIK the main Server is in the UK not US.

Greetings
Till