[oi-dev] lightdm-gtk-greeter and exo-csource

Пыхалов Александр Владимирович alp at sfedu.ru
Tue Jun 26 15:35:28 UTC 2018

Hi.

I've been fighting with lightdm-gtk-greeter as after last update it looks ugly .

It seems in lightdm-gtk-greeter.glade "osd" style should be removed and lightdm-gtk-greeter-2.0.5/src/lightdm-gtk-greeter-ui.h should be regenerated.
To regenerate it, I need exo-csource, which is a part of https://github.com/xfce-mirror/exo, which has several XFCE dependencies.

I see several options:
- create components for all XFCE dependencies and exo (a lot of mostly useless work);
- create component just for exo-csource  (this can be just a really small component, and it can even be renamed if we want to avoid conflict with full exo library);
- compile it manually and create patches to generated files.

So far I think about second approach as it is not extremely rude, but allows to minimise time spent on it. What do you think?

Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,