[oi-dev] lightdm-gtk-greeter and exo-csource

Michal Nowak mnowak at startmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:19:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

can it be the simplest (even if temporary and hackish) solution to
prepare a patch outside OpenIndiana and just apply it in our build system?

I removed 'osd' style from glade and regenerated
lightdm-gtk-greeter-ui.h like this (as seen in Makefile.am) on Linux:

exo-csource --static --strip-comments --strip-content
--name=lightdm_gtk_greeter_ui lightdm-gtk-greeter.glade >
lightdm-gtk-greeter-ui.h

I applied the patch and published to my userland repo, installed to GZ
and the only difference I see is that the top panel is now back to the
old whitish color from transparent dark blue. But I use GTK 3.22.30,
your mileage may vary.

See the patch attached. I am happy to prepare PR based on this, if we
find this path viable.

lightdm-gtk-greeter-css-fallback.h and
lightdm-gtk-greeter-css-application.h did not change during a similar
regeneration.

Thanks,
Michal