[oi-dev] Xorg 1.19.6

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:23:51 UTC 2018

> Thanks for the added instructions. Although most members on this list
> probably know this by heart, I'm very happy that you take the time to
> include it for us who are not as knowing about SunOS>5.9
>
> Thanks,

Hi,
You are welcome, I think it is important that people can get instructions
as easily as possible.
Due to the time constraints it is sometimes difficult to spend time on that
(after all we are all contributing in our spare time here), but essential
if we want to be inclusive.

Kind regards

Aurélien

> --
> Tony Albers
> Systems administrator, IT-development
> Royal Danish Library, Victor Albecks Vej 1, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark.
> Tel: +45 2566 2383 / +45 8946 2316

---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings