[oi-dev] GCC 7.3.0-il-1

Toomas Soome tsoome at me.com
Thu Nov 1 07:36:36 UTC 2018

Aurélien,

Huge thanks, all this development to clean up gcc 6, gcc 7 and now the on-going cleanup with gcc 8, it all would not have been possible without the compilers and You did the huge work with all those compilers. It would not have been possible without the work from Rich and Andy and all others doing reviews, testing etc but it still took that one person to actually start porting the 4.4.4 patches and actually build the compiler and make it available!

Thanks again,
Toomas