[oi-dev] prep failure in /oi-userland/components/developer/libtool

Rich Reynolds rich at redstar-assoc.com
Wed Oct 24 20:56:44 UTC 2018

On 10/24/18 10:02 AM, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2018, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:
>>>
>>> diff configure.ac configure.ac.orig
>>> 27c27
>>> < AC_PREREQ([2.63])
>>> ---
>>>
>> Why did that used to work before? libtool-2.4.6 ist more than three
>> years old.
>> Do you want to create a PR for this?
>
> It looks like gnulib is being pulled from upstream using git and
> upstream gnulib is a moving target.
>
> Bob

it sort of felt like this was some sort of process change and not having
a ton of history with OI dev processes thought it best to flag it to the
group.  do y'all need me to do anything else with this?

--
The first rule of propaganda is that if you repeat something enough
times people will start to believe it, no matter how false.