[oi-dev] OI Hipster 2018.10 snapshot

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:34:56 UTC 2018

Hi

They actually are already compressed. Just not wrapped into a compressed
archive. Both the USB and ISO files are just a container for the
compressed files. for e.g. solaris.zlib or the Boot Archive. These
Compressed files will be decompressed on load by the Boot loader or OS
respectively.

Greetings
Till