[oi-dev] Slow Loader on Samsung 950 Pro

Toomas Soome tsoome at me.com
Mon Sep 24 12:40:55 UTC 2018

Installed or pkg update is also done?

I am on the trip this week and can not help with code, but from http://148.52.235.80.sta.estpak.ee you can find iso/usb image, and from it you can copy the dev version of loader binary. You can copy it with new name and if you press the space just when the first spinner, you can enter the new name.

Basically I’d like to establish if the error is actually fixed...

Sent from my iPhone