[oi-dev] pulseaudio issues

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 13:57:53 UTC 2019

A PR does not mean you are done.

In fact the Github workflow does not specify in which state your changes
have to be to be discussed/shared. A PR would help a lot in seeing that
you are working on It and anybody that wants to play around with it can
pull your changes.

You can annotate that you are still working on it by Prefixing "WIP:" on
the PR. A PR will be Automagically updated with any changes you push to
the source branch during the PR's Lifetime.

I am doing the same for the Zabbix PR.

Greetings
Till