[oi-dev] OI Hipster 2019.04

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 17:32:25 UTC 2019

OK, but I can't seem to find the latest version of entire.
Can anyone tell me what that should be?

root at oi-dev:/home/gwr# pkg -R /mnt refresh --full
root at oi-dev:/home/gwr# pkg -R /mnt update -nv entire at latest
No updates available for this image.
root at oi-dev:/home/gwr# pkg -R /mnt install -nv entire at latest
No updates necessary for this image.
root at oi-dev:/home/gwr# pkg -R /mnt info entire
          Name: entire
                package)
         State: Installed
     Publisher: openindiana.org
       Version: 0.5.11
        Branch: 2018.0.0.0
Packaging Date: February 11, 2018 at 01:10:12 PM
          Size: 0.00 B
          FMRI: pkg://openindiana.org/entire@0.5.11-2018.0.0.0:20180211T131012Z