[oi-dev] Fwd: Fwd: [OpenIndiana-discuss] OI SPARC ISO and repository available for download

Sven Schmeling oimail sven.schmeling at schmeling-ol.de
Tue Nov 12 19:55:58 UTC 2019

Hello Gary,

here are the infos from the ldom:

    virtual-devices, instance #0 (driver name: vnex)
        flashprom
        random-number-generator, instance #0 (driver name: n2rng)
        console, instance #0 (driver name: qcn)
        channel-devices, instance #0 (driver name: cnex)

            network, instance #0 (driver name: vnet)
            network, instance #1 (driver name: vnet)
            network, instance #2 (driver name: vnet)

            disk, instance #0 (driver name: vdc)
            disk, instance #1 (driver name: vdc)
            disk, instance #2 (driver name: vdc)
            disk, instance #3 (driver name: vdc)
            disk, instance #4 (driver name: vdc)

The physical server has e1000- and igb cards.
We use the igb-cards for the connections.

Regards
Sven

--
Sven Schmeling, Oldenburg, Germany