[oi-dev] Where should SPARC go?

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Fri Nov 22 10:42:58 UTC 2019

Olaf Bohlen writes:
> Gary Mills <gary_mills at fastmail.fm> writes:
>
> > What we really need right now is remote access to the package
> > repository.  I believe that pkg.depotd will do that, but I've never
> > tried it.
>
> Oh, I already serve your repo (internally) with pkg.depotd, I can
> set up a public repo, but I'd prefer to have it on the "official"
> mirrors.

Same here. :-)  Of course I haven't actually *installed* something off
it yet...

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt        Consulting and Support for Solaris-based Systems
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"