[oi-dev] publishing weechat fails

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Tue Jul 14 11:37:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

Jenkins is still not happy. Publishing weechat failed repeatedly. I can
only guess what the cause may be as it publishes locally on my build system.
Can somebody check the build system and report? My best idea is: the PR
didn't contain a pkg5 file and that may create problems.
I still have the situation on my build system that if I run gmake
publish for a single package (in its folder) the creation of the pkg5
file works.
If I run a global gmake similar to the one that runs on jenkins it
creates lots of corrupted pkg5 files, with contents like this:
{
     "dependencies": [
         "gmake[3]: Entering directory
'/oibuild/oi-userland/components/text/gawk'",
         "SUNWcs",
         "library/gmp",
         "library/libsigsegv",
         "library/mpfr",
         "library/readline",
         "system/library",
         "system/library/math",
         "gmake[3]: Leaving directory
'/oibuild/oi-userland/components/text/gawk'"
     ],
     "fmris": [
         "gmake[3]: Entering directory
'/oibuild/oi-userland/components/text/gawk'",
         "text/gawk",
         "gmake[3]: Leaving directory
'/oibuild/oi-userland/components/text/gawk'"
     ],
     "name": "gmake[3]: Entering directory
'/oibuild/oi-userland/components/text/gawk'"
}

Regards,
Andreas