[oi-dev] Components to check/fix before 2020.04

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:16:31 UTC 2020

Hi,
in order to prepare the gcc-7 migration and the 2020.04 snapshot find
below a list of components that have failed to build this week on my
gcc-7 build hosts:

database/mongodb-40
python/netifaces
python/imaging
python/psutil
ruby/augeas
runtime/sbcl
sysutils/net-snmp
sysutils/sysstat

also some long standing issues:

developer/subversion (wrong gcc used)
cluster/pcs (trying to install tilt to system path during build)

and a recent problem, probably to a build issue on my host:

multimedia/totem

I would appreciate if someone could help me look at the faulty components.

If I have enough time I may be able to push some updates to drm and
the x11 stack before 2020.04 is published.

Have a nice continued week-end.
Kind regards

Aurelien

--