[oi-dev] IPS package

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Mon May 11 12:43:44 UTC 2020

G B via oi-dev writes:
> root at pluto:/# pkg install racket
>
> pkg install: The following pattern(s) only matched packages that are not
> available
> for the current image's architecture, zone type, and/or other variant:
>         racket

It's always a good idea to do a verbose run, and give the specific
version of the package you want to install.  In your case:

  # pkg install -v racket at 7.7,5.11-0

This should give you more detailed error messages.  Maybe we can then
figure out what the problem is.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt        Consulting and Support for Solaris-based Systems
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"