[oi-dev] IPS package

G B g_patrickb at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 14:36:42 UTC 2020

 I created a new local repo. Then set it to search first:
root at dsg11:/# pkg set-publisher --sticky --search-before openindiana.org -g file:///my-localrepo mylocalpublisher
root at dsg11:/# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
mylocalpublisher              origin   online F file:///my-localrepo/
openindiana.org              origin   online F http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster/
hipster-encumbered              origin   online F http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-encumbered/

root at pluto:/# pkg install racket at 7.7
Creating Plan (Checking for conflicting actions): -
pkg install: The requested change to the system attempts to install multiple actions
for dir 'opt' with conflicting attributes:

    1 package delivers 'dir group=bin mode=0755 owner=root path=opt':
        pkg://mylocalpublisher/racket@7.7,5.11:20200511T142327Z
    1 package delivers 'dir group=sys mode=0755 owner=root path=opt':
        pkg://openindiana.org/SUNWcs@0.5.11,5.11-2020.0.1.19662:20200503T194230Z

These packages cannot be installed together. Any non-conflicting subset
of the above packages can be installed.