[oi-dev] Missing package library/demo/audio-samples

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:03:12 UTC 2020

Hi Gary

We dont do it regularly, and it is a workaround until I manage to get
IPS fixed. But it is a complex beast. I am working on porting parts to
rust to speedup things. Another angle of attack is to look into our
development process to see if we can organise ourselves better without
userland-consolidation. But nobody had the time for a deepdive into that
right now.

-Till