[oi-dev] I'm taking a break

Alexander Pyhalov alp at sfedu.ru
Tue Sep 8 15:36:20 UTC 2020

Hi, guys.

I wasn't sure if this should be a public message, but when I understood that CC list reached > 5 persons, decided to send it here.

Briefly, I'm taking a break.
This doesn't mean that I'll not be able to answer your questions or that I will not commit anything to OI repos - I don't know. But for now I'm changing my job and likely will relocate to Moscow in near future. Given that's new position is a new area for me, I'll just have  no time for such time-consuming hobby as OI.

I'm still excited about OI and illumos. It was a wonderful experience, but for now our ways parted.
Good luck. You can always reach me via my gmail account.

Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,
(still) system administrator of Southern Federal University IT department