[oi-dev] Porting an exFAT driver

Jean-Pierre André jean-pierre.andre at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 14 10:58:15 UTC 2021

I have been trying to package for OpenIndiana a driver and utilities
developed by Andrew Nayenko and licensed as GPL2 for the exFAT file
system promoted by Microsoft as a replacement for FAT.

The packaging went fine locally (by gmake publish), but the pull
request check fails on :

aclocal: error: aclocal: file '/usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4' does not exist
(see https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/7389)

I have no idea of what triggers this, and as this does not occur
locally, I cannot make my own tries. I suspect having a difference of
versions in my autotools (fully updated). I also suspected the use of
the deprecated macro AC_PROG_CC_C99 had something do do with that,
but removing it does not bring any change.

I am at a loss over what else I could try, so I am giving up until
somebody points me at what I am doing wrong.

Jean-Pierre