[oi-dev] texlive package

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sat Feb 6 12:13:40 UTC 2021

I'm creating a "pull request" for the OI documentation,
for some notes on "TeX Live on OpenIndiana", which I've just written.

TeX Live seems to be the most complete distribution,
and the fact that it can be installed is of course excellent.

The first step for a "TeXLive" package is documentation on the current possibilities.

If there's other work on TeX on OpenIndiana, or someone who wants to contribute something,
it would be still a good idea to put it under the Github "TeX project" on OpenIndiana.

Regards,
David Stes