[oi-dev] Tasks to focus on

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Thu Jan 7 22:10:27 UTC 2021

On 1/7/21 1:39 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> since I have now more or less recovered from Covid I can be active to some extent.

Glad you are doing better.

For whatever it's worth, we've pushed our changes for some of these to our
github repos (though you obviously have many packages in your userland that
we don't, so these may not be enough to cover all of what you need).

https://github.com/oracle/solaris-userland/search?q=gcc+10&type=commits

https://github.com/oracle/solaris-userland/search?q=python+3.9&type=commits

> - migrating pkg5 to Python 3.7.

https://github.com/oracle/solaris-ips/search?q=%22python+3.7%22&type=commits
plus some other followup fixes you can see in the full repo history, like
https://github.com/oracle/solaris-ips/commit/161a7e1e1a1683b8d72c491a853d6fb432456231

https://github.com/oracle/solaris-userland/commits/master/components/llvm

https://github.com/oracle/solaris-userland/commits/master/components/rust

> - updating libdrm to 2.4.100.